BY CONTINUING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ON OUR PRIVATE BUYER’S LIST.
Valued at over $21,000
This beautiful 3.5 acre m/l spread of untouched land is located in Le Flore County, OK. It is a heavily wooded lot with many mature trees for shade and ready for your perfect design. It is located on an improved and well-maintained winding dirt road. Elevation is about 446.2 feet and it comes with road access. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, hunting stands, RV or campers are all allowed. Mature trees and lots of shade ready for your creative design to make the lot your own. It is nestled between many natural parks and wildlife areas, so you are bound to see an abundance of wildlife.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 3.5 Acre m/l
- Le Flore County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- FT COFFEE TOWNSHIP ADD SEC 5 TWP 9N RNG 26E N3.5AC SW 10AC LOT 3
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Cookson Hills Electric Co-Op Inc (+18003282368).
- Would have to contact Spiro East Water Association (918-962-3355)
- Would have to install a septic
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 446.2 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Property is accessible by dirt road. No legal access records could be found in the county records
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes away from Shaq Inc
- Nearest Attractions
- 25 minutes away from Park at West End
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 35.2870, -94.5787
1 hour and 57 minutes to Tulsa, OK
2 hours and 35 minutes to Little Rock, AR
2 hours and 44 minutes to Hot Springs Village, AR
2 hours and 51 minutes to Oklahoma City, OK
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.