Valued at over $25,000.
$12,900 cash discounted price.
$17,900 owner finance price with $6,000 down and $198 per month. ($11,900 note)
This 3.45 acre m/l Hilltop Hideaway is located in Le Flore County, OK. It is a heavily wooded lot with many mature trees for shade and ready for your perfect design. It is located on an improved and well-maintained winding dirt road lined by beautiful overhanging trees. Power and water are available and near the property for easy install. Elevation is about 700 feet and it comes with road access. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, hunting stands, RV or campers are all allowed. Mature trees and lots of shade ready for your creative design to make the lot your own. It is nestled between many natural parks and wildlife areas. So you are bound to see an abundance of wildlife. The property comes with Hilltop views with plenty of wildlife for hunting or just watching the beautiful OK sunsets.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 3.45 acres m/l
- County: Le Flore, OK
- APN: D050-19-06N-24E-0-014-00
- Legal Description: LOT:24E BLK:6N SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 19 TWN 06N RNG 24E FANSHAWE TOWNSHIP ADD SEC 19 TWP 6N RNG 24E PT LOT 3 BEG NW COR E237.57 S24DG09’E 120.27 S00DG34’E 186.39 S29DG28′ W421.87
- Estimated annual taxes: $48 per year
- Estimated closing costs: $1,000
- Power available and lines are close to the property, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. Water is well or rain water catching only.
- Not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 700
- Property is NOT landlocked.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Clear title at closing.
- Instant equity.
- Road access.
- Wooded with trees.
Approximate coordinates of lot boundaries:
- 18 minutes to Poteau City
- 20 minutes to Wister Lake
- 20 minutes to Waterfowl Refuge
- 21 minutes to Talimena State Park
- 30 minutes to Heavener Runestone Park
- 35 minutes to Winding Stair Mountain National Recreation Area
- 36 minutes to Cedar Lake Recreation Site
- 38 minutes to Robbers Cave State Park
- 1 hour to Fort Smith, AR
- 1 hour to Cherokee Nation Sallisaw Creek State Park
- 1.25 hours to Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge (lake)
- 1.5 hours to Lake Eufaula State Park
- 2.25 hours to Tulsa
- 3 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3 hours to Little Rock, AR
- 3 hours to Texarkana, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $300 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Financing approval is hassle-free and easy, if you would like seller-financing. Then we will get title to close in 1-2 weeks.Buy Now: $300 Non refundable Earnest Fee!
***This property should be available for purchase around mid-January. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $300 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.