Come home to this home in the country homestead 17.5 acre property in Stephens County, OK off of N2830 Rd. Located between Duncan, OK and Comanche OK. Great road access and road frontage. Has a pond on the property!
- Valued at over $70,000.
- Approximate Coordinates: 34.42801756, -97.94527035
- 17.5 acres m/l.
- Stephen County, OK
- APN: 0000-33-01s-07w-2-010-00
- Legal Description: 33-1s-7w s577.5 of w1/2nw b1213p833
- Estimated annual taxes: $25.
- Estimated closing costs with title company: $1,000 with title insurance, or $500 with no title insurance with title company, or $300 no title company and no title insurance.
- Power needs to be installed. Power lines appear to be along the highway on the west side of the property. Please call the power company for details on the power.
- Water is well water and will need to be installed. Might have water through Stephens County Rural Water District, but could be prohibitively expensive to run the lines.
- Septic would need to be installed.
- The flood maps to not show this property to be in a flood zone. Please see the flood map image on this page to see the middle of the south part showing a minor part, about less tahn 1% of the property.
- Elevation: About 1071 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Great access!
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.