Discover a serene and picturesque escape in Little Rock, AR with this exceptional 4.19-acre property in Pulaski County, AR. Perfect for building your dream home or vacation getaway, this stunning land offers breathtaking panoramic views and a tranquil environment that’s ideal for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Enjoy the best of both worlds with easy access to Little Rock’s vibrant amenities, shops, and restaurants, while still savoring the seclusion and privacy of your own piece of paradise. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to invest in your future – make this exceptional property yours today!
- 4.19 acres m/l
- Pulaski County, AR
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- ROSEDALE BLK 8 EXC R/W ST OFF E SD 69 30′ WD AT N & 39 88′ WD AT S END
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Yes, Would have to contact Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas – 501-570-2200
- Can be serviced by the City of Little Rock Water Reclamation Authority (501) 376-2903
- Septic, you have to contact the board review/planning department to get a permit.
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Flood Zone
- 36.27 ft
- Access Type
- Possible access via Tearose Meadow Ln – Paved Road
- Terrain Type
- Nearest Gas Station
- 12 minutes away from Shell Gas Station
- Nearest Attractions
- 16 minutes from Big Rock Mini Golf & Fun Park
- 13 minute from William J. Clinton Library and Museum
- 16 minutes from David D Terry Lake
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
11 minutes to Little Rock, AR
26 minutes to Benton, AR
35 minutes to Pine Bluff, AR
56 minutes Hot Springs, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.