After a full day of fishing or playing in lake Eufaula, come home to your very own private lot. 7,500 square feet of raw land to build your dream cabin, tiny home, mobile home, or camper. Owner Finance this property located on the East side of Eufala lake off of Highway 9. Take a dirt road off the beaten path to get to your home away from home. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. Just a couple minutes drive to a relaxing peaceful wooded getaway after a long day on the lake. This lot is located in Pittsburg County, OK. There is no time limits to build and no restrictions on buildings.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.22032311, -95.47477671
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 7,500 square feet each (or combine two or more lots!)
- County: Pittsburg County, OK
- APN: 2195-00-039-001-0-H01-00 (This is the parent parcel, new APN number to be assigned once the purchase agreement is completed.)
- Legal Description: (12 separate lots available), $500 off the total price when you buy two or more.
- LOT 1 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 2 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 3 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 4 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 5 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 6 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 27 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 28 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 29 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 30 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 31 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- LOT 32 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- Estimated annual taxes: $35
- Estimated closing costs: $300
- Power available near by, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. Kiamichi Electric Co-Op. (918) 465-2338. Nearest power pole appears to be about about 50-200 feet from most of the properties. Estimates for power installation is $8-$10 per foot to run new lines. Meterloop and new pole might be a cheaper option (for about 2,000-3,000 total). Please check with the power company to confirm pricing is the same. In short, power will likely cost 2,000 – 3,000 to run new lines.
- Longtown Rural Water District No.1, Pittsburg county provides the rural water for this area. Connection fee for new water is a membership fee of $1,500 for a meter.
- Lots 29, 30, 31, and 32 Water is already available for a $50 road crossing fee for line extension.
- Lots 27, 28, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 require a line extension for $1,000 engineering and $500 for the permit.
- Will need septic or aerobic system.
- Flood Zone data is not available for this county, but there are houses built far below the elevation of this property. So it is unlikely that this property is located in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 820 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Clear title at closing
- There is legal platted access.
- Fully Wooded lots
- 6 minutes to the lake with no highways and beach area
- 15 minutes to gas station
- 18 minutes to Creek Nation Casino, Eufaula, OK
- 35 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 1.75 hours to Tulsa
- 2.25 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.25 hours to Dallas, TX
Owner Financing $6,500 each lot
($500 off the total price when you buy two or more)
$1,000 down, $5,500 land contract.
Up to 3 year term
About $177 per month
Plus property taxes about $8 per month
Plus $9 loan servicing fee.
No credit check.
No Prepayment Penalty.
$300 one-time doc fee due at closing.
10% interest rate.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***This property is available for purchase through owner financing or cash. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***