Financing terms available 0% interest, 2k down.
With easy access to the lake, you can enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, or simply soaking in the sun on the sandy beaches when you settle in this beautiful 1.31 Acre lot near Eufaula, OK. This prime piece of vacant land is situated near the breathtakingly beautiful lake, offering a unique opportunity to build your dream home or weekend getaway place with stunning water views. The property boasts a generous area of 1.31 acres, providing ample space for outdoor activities and relaxation. This vacant land is an ideal investment opportunity for those seeking a peaceful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Adjacent lots are also for sale!
- 1.31 acres m/l
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- LOT:39 BLK:1 SUBD:EVERLASTING HILLS (6-9-18) SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 06 TWN 09N RNG 18E LOTS 39 EVERLASTING HILLS
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Cookson Hills Electric Cooperative (800) 328-2368
- Longtown Rural Water District (918) 452-3685
- Septic Needed
- Flood Zone
- 920.1 ft
- Access Type
- Possible access via Brooken Mt Rd – Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Zoning
- Terrain Type
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- No Zoning
- Livestock Restrictions
- No Zoning
- Nearest Gas Station
- 8 minutes away from Shell
- Nearest Attractions
- 12 minutes from Eufaula Dam
- 13 minutes from Brooken Cove Recreational Area
- 31 minutes from Lake Eufaula State Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
17 minutes to Whitefield, OK
35 minutes to Checotah, OK
40 minutes to McAlester, OK
1 Hr and 41 minutes Tulsa, OK
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.