A stunning one-acre parcel of vacant land for sale in Haskell County, OK. The land is situated near the Robert S. Kerr Reservoir and a wet weather creek, providing an excellent opportunity for water-related activities such as fishing and boating. The property can be easily accessed via a well-maintained paved road, making it an ideal location for building your dream home. The land is surrounded by picturesque rolling hills and dense forests, making it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. There are many activities available in the area, including hiking, camping, hunting, golfing, exploring historical sites, and attending festivals and events throughout the year. Owning this property presents endless opportunities for outdoor recreation and exploration in a stunning natural setting.
Due Diligence Report 0000-21-10N-22E-4-009-00
- 1 acres m/l
- Haskell County, OK
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- ATOL IN W2 SE BEGINING AT SW CORNER 417.44X104.36 781/244 869/294
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Cookson Hills Electric Co-Op (800) 328-2368
- Can be serviced by Haskell County Water Dept. (918) 967-8090 or you can install a water well
- Install a Septic System
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Flood Zone
- 754.59 ft
- Access Type
- Possible access via Garland Rd – Paved Road
- Terrain Type
- Nearest Gas Station
- 15 minutes away from Keota Lions Den
- Nearest Attractions
- 19 minutes from Roye Park
- 20 minute from Brier Creek Golf Course
- 25 minutes from Cowlington point recreation area
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
18 minutes to Stigler, OK
41 minutes to Sallisaw, OK
53 minutes Fort Smith, AR
1 Hr and 54 minutes Tulsa, OK
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.