Escape to your own private oasis after a day of fishing or lake activities at Lake Eufaula. You can now choose from two available half-acre lots of raw land to build your dream cabin, tiny home, mobile home, or camper. This property is situated on the East side of Eufala lake, accessible via a dirt road off Highway 9, and is available for owner financing. The wooded lot provides a perfect opportunity to create a homestead, weekend getaway, second home, or family vacation spot. Enjoy a tranquil and peaceful retreat in the midst of nature, just a short drive away from the lake. There are no building restrictions or time limits on this Pittsburg County, OK property.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.2201, -95.4745
- 1/2 acre m/l.
- County: Pittsburg County, OK
- APN: 2195-00-039-030-0-H30-00
- Legal Description:LOT:30-32 BLK:39 SUBD:EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB SEC #26 LOTS 30, 31 & 32 BLK 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26
- Estimated annual taxes: $35
- Estimated closing costs: $300 doc fee
- Power available near by, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. Kiamichi Electric Co-Op. (918) 465-2338. The nearest power pole appears to be about 50-200 feet from most of the properties. Estimates for power installation are $8-$10 per foot to run new lines. Meterloop and new pole might be a cheaper option (for about 2,000-3,000 total). Please check with the power company to confirm pricing is the same. In short, power will likely cost 2,000 – 3,000 to run new lines.
- Longtown Rural Water District No.1, Pittsburg county provides the rural water for this area. The connection fee for new water is a membership fee of $1,500 for a meter. Please check with the water company to confirm pricing.
- Lots 30, 31, and 32 Water is already available for a $50 road crossing fee for line extension.
- Will need septic or aerobic system.
- Flood Zone data is not available for this county, but there are houses built far below the elevation of this property. So it is unlikely that this property is located in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 820 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Clear title at closing
- There is legal platted access.
- Fully Wooded lot
- 6 minutes to the lake with no highways and beach area
- 15 minutes to gas station
- 18 minutes to Creek Nation Casino, Eufaula, OK
- 35 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 1.75 hours to Tulsa
- 2.25 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.25 hours to Dallas, TX
Owner Financing 1/2 acre $10,000
LOT 30, 31, 32
$3,000 down, $7,000 land contract.
Up to 10 year terms
About $225 per month
Plus property taxes about $8 per month
Plus $35 loan servicing fee.
No credit check.
No Prepayment Penalty.
$300 one-time doc fee due at closing.
15% interest rate.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***This property is available for purchase through owner financing or cash. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***