3 lots sold, final remaining lots is pending sale.
After a full day of fishing or playing in lake Eufaula, come home to your very own private lot. Choose from one of 2 – 1/2 acre m/l lots of raw land to build your dream cabin, tiny home, mobile home, or camper. Owner Finance this property located on the East side of Eufala lake off of Highway 9. Take a dirt road off the beaten path to get to your home away from home. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. Just a couple minutes drive to a relaxing peaceful wooded getaway after a long day on the lake. This lot is located in Pittsburg County, OK. There is no time limits to build and no restrictions on buildings.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.22032311, -95.47477671
- 1/2 acre m/l.
- County: Pittsburg County, OK
- APN: 2195-00-039-001-0-H01-00 (This is the parent parcel, new APN number to be assigned once the purchase agreement is completed.)
- Legal Description: (2 separate properties available).
- 1/2 acre lot consists of LOT 6, 5, 4 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26 ($8,500 purchase price; see water line price below)
- 1/2 acre lot consists of LOT 27, 28, 29 BL K 39H EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #26 ($10,000 purchase price)
- Estimated annual taxes: $35
- Estimated closing costs: $300 doc fee
- Power available near by, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. Kiamichi Electric Co-Op. (918) 465-2338. Nearest power pole appears to be about about 50-200 feet from most of the properties. Estimates for power installation is $8-$10 per foot to run new lines. Meterloop and new pole might be a cheaper option (for about 2,000-3,000 total). Please check with the power company to confirm pricing is the same. In short, power will likely cost 2,000 – 3,000 to run new lines.
- Longtown Rural Water District No.1, Pittsburg county provides the rural water for this area. The connection fee for new water is a membership fee of $1,500 for a meter. Please check with the water company to confirm pricing.
- To connect the water line to lots 4, 5, and 6, the extension will need to start from the tap on lot one. Once the extension is complete, you’ll need to acquire a membership with the district. Please note that if you plan to construct a building on each of the three lots, you’ll need to obtain a water membership for each of them, and the cost of each membership is $1750.00.
- Will need a septic or aerobic system.
- Flood Zone data is not available for this county, but there are houses built far below the elevation of this property. So it is unlikely that this property is located in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 820 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Clear title at closing
- There is legal platted access.
- Fully Wooded lots
- 6 minutes to the lake with no highways and beach area
- 15 minutes to gas station
- 18 minutes to Creek Nation Casino, Eufaula, OK
- 35 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 1.75 hours to Tulsa
- 2.25 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.25 hours to Dallas, TX
Owner Financing 1/2 acre $8,500
LOT 6, 5, 4
$2,000 down, $6,500 land contract.
Up to 10 years term
About $209 per month
Plus property taxes about $8 per month
Plus $35 loan servicing fee.
No credit check.
No Prepayment Penalty.
$300 one-time doc fee due at closing.
15% interest rate.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***This property is available for purchase through owner financing or cash. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***