This property is in a great school district. It would be great for duck and other game hunting and still close enough to the city to be able to make it out there on a weekend or day off. This 6.84 acres m/l off-grid property is located 30 minutes South of Montgomery, TX. Legal access on an unnamed dirt road. Power poles are visible along Pal-Metta Lane. For Water, you will need to dig a well or another alternative water source (ie. rainwater collection system or shipped water, etc). Septic needs to be installed. Camping, RVs, and mobile homes are allowed. No building restrictions or zoning and no time limits to build. NO HOA. Property is in a flood zone. Low down payment, flexible terms, no credit check.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 6.84 acres m/l
- Montgomery County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Midsouth Synergy (+19368255100), Entergy (+18003683749), Sam Houston EC (936-653-5400), Etc.
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 154.2 feet
- Access Type
- Yes, Pal-Metta Ln –Dirt
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Terrain Type
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- There are no restrictions from county
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 8 minutes from Exxon
- Nearest Attractions
- 23 minutes from Gullo House Christmas Lights
- 28 minutes from The Woodlands Childrens Museum
- 36 minutes from 7 Acre Wood
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 30.2539, -95.6184
30.2546, -95.6193 NW
30.2546, -95.6175 NE
30.2533, -95.6175 SE
30.2532, -95.6193 SW
29 minutes to Montgomery, TX
33 minutes to Conroe, TX
29 minutes to Plantersville, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.