Valued at over $59,000
18,320 Cash Discounted Price
Imagine sunrise with your morning cup of coffee here all cozied up for a long day of snuggles and stories with a good book. A porch swing would go perfectly looking out across river or the valley with the cute houses and farms below after a full day of riding on the 4-wheeler and playing outside. This place justifies windows on all 4 sides of the house! There are just no bad views. The location is perfectly placed too between Jamestown, TN, Livingston, TN, and Albany, KY.
This 1.4 m/l acre property is in the undeveloped Sentinel Pines 3-lot subdivision. While the land is untouched, the lot has a paved road in front of it and underground water available. Just over the hill is the West Fork Obey River, channeling south from Dale Hollow Lake. With enough trees trimmed on the homesite, you could have a view of the river below! This property would be perfect for a mountain vacation getaway or a year-round homestead.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.4 acres m/l
- Pickett County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- SENTINEL PINES PG N/R LOT 1
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Volunteer Energy Co-Op (931) 864-3685 or Upper Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation (615) 735-3208
- Would have to contact City of Livingston, TN (931) 823-1269 – They stated they would service the area for water
- Septic would have to be installed
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 846.5 feet
- Access Type
- Dirt, Jimmy Sells Rd off Old Eastport Dock Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No restrictions and no time limit to build
- Terrain Type
- Forest / Hill / Slope
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 12 minutes away from Kwik Stop gas station
- Nearest Attractions
- 32 minutes away from East Port Marina & Resort
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 36.454210, -85.144126
36.454930, -85.143886 – N
36.455003, -85.143586 – NE
36.454007, -85.144031 – E
36.453485, -85.144042 – SE
36.453567, -85.144712 – SW
1 hour and 50 minutes to Nashville, TN
2 hours and to Knoxville, TN
2 hours and 12 minutes to Chattanooga, TN
2 hours and 43 minutes to Lexington, KY
Owner Finance Price $25,000.00
Down payment and terms negotiable
- $8,000 down
- About $234 per month.
- Plus $10 per month loan maintenance fee.
- Plus escrowed property taxes (estimated at $8 per month)
- 11% interest rate.
- No pre-payment penalty.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- No credit check.
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.