Valued at over $52,000 together. 2 lots of 1.101 Acres each! Offered together but can be separated! Contact us today for more information!
The Wilderness is one of the most prestigious private gated communities on the lake. What a great sense of community this wonderful neighborhood has with social events planned for property owner’s throughout the entire year! Enjoy the trails, wild life, boat ramp, and nature. Lake breezes and wild nature abound at this beautiful off-lake oasis! The Wilderness even assigns spaces for property owners to store their RV’s, campers, and boat and utility trailers free of charge, how convenient?! Both lots are wooded and either would be great for a beautiful family home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. The lots are in the Fairfield Independent School District and the property management site is https://wildernesshomeowners.com/.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.202 acres (1.101 acres + 1.101 acres) m/l
- Freestone County, TX
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 140 & 141
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Navarro County Electric Coop supplies power to the Wilderness.
- Southern Oaks Water Supply is the provider for the Wilderness.
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone
- 341.2 ft (Lot 140) and 331.4 ft (Lot 141)
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Paved road access.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- HOA fee is $600 per year. Please check with the HOA, zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- Nearest Attractions
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 31.9520324499703, -96.1626800469842
THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 141 31.9516841169703, -96.1624320179842
POLYGON: 31.951561, -96.163449
- 5 minutes to Costa Del Mar Point
- 18 minutes to Exxon gas station
- 22 minutes to Fairfield Lake State Park
- 42 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1 hour and 20 minutes to Dallas, TX
- 1 hour and 24 minutes to Waco, TX
- 2 hours and 57 minutes to Austin, TX
- 2 hours and 57 minutes to Shreveport, LA
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.
THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 140 and 141