Valued at over $52,000. 2 lots of 1.101 Acres each!
Lake breezes and wild nature abound at this beautiful off-lake oasis! After a full day of fishing or playing in Richland-Chambers Reservoir, come home to your very own private acre. Asphalt roads take you to the lake. Both lots are wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. Store your boat or RV in the subdivision is an option to save on storage fees, for owners only. Just a couple minutes drive or walk to a relaxing peaceful wooded getaway after a long day on the lake. The Wilderness is one of the most prestigious private gated communities on the lake. Enjoy the trails, wild life, boat ramp, and nature.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.2o2 acres (1.101 acres + 1.101 acres)
- County: Freestone County, TX
- Legal Description:
1. THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 140
2. THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 141
- Estimated annual taxes:
- Estimated closing costs: $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power is available at the street. Please call the power company for details if you would like power lines installed. Calpine Corporation 903-389-1440
- Water is well, would need to dig . Would need to install septic system.
- Not in a flood zone
- Elevation: 341.2 ft (Lot 140) and 331.4 ft (Lot 141)
- Paved road access.
- HOA fee is $600 per year. Please check with the HOA, zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Instant equity
- Terrain is mostly flat.
THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 140 31.9520324499703, -96.1626800469842
POLYGON: 31.951561, -96.163449
THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 141 31.9516841169703, -96.1624320179842
POLYGON: 31.951218, -96.163193
- 5 minutes to Costa Del Mar Point
- 18 minutes to Exxon gas station
- 22 minutes to Fairfield Lake State Park
- 42 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1 hour and 20 minutes to Dallas, TX
- 1 hour and 24 minutes to Waco, TX
- 2 hours and 57 minutes to Austin, TX
- 2 hours and 57 minutes to Shreveport, LA
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.
THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 140
THE WILDERNESS VI LOT 141