Valued at over $10,000.
This contract is for the purchase of a 5.0 acre m/l property located off of D1205 west of Dustin. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, prepping, bugging out, or recreational use. It is located in Hughes County, OK. Rural water and power are available in the area, but need to be installed. Elevation is about 941 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs, storage container homes, or campers are all allowed.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.274624,-96.105871
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 5.0 acres m/l
- County: Hughes County, OK
- APN: 0000-11-009-011-1-001-00
- Legal Description: SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 11 TWN 09N RNG 11E BEG NE COR E2NE: W330′; S660′; E330′; N660′ TO BEG SECTION 11-9-11 950-832 9/14/01.
- Estimated annual taxes: $31
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not
- Power and water available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. People’s Electric for power. Oklahoma Rural Water or well for water. Septic for sewer.
- Does not appear to be in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 941 feet
- Property can be accessed legally by the section lines on the north and the east side of the property. No street or road access, but there does appear to be a path others might have driven on the north side.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Instant equity
- Section line access.
- No paved road reaches the property. You will have to make your own way.
- Lots of trees and small cleared-out section in the north.
- Wooded lot for a rural getaway, flat on the north and gentle slope down to the southeast.
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.**