This is a six-acre wooded property in Stephens County, OK that is currently available for sale. The land enjoys excellent road access, providing convenient transportation to nearby cities and attractions. The wooded surroundings offer a serene and natural setting that may be ideal for a private retreat or building a dream home. The area surrounding the property is likely to offer a variety of outdoor activities for enthusiasts, such as hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting. Additionally, the property’s proximity to nearby cities may offer access to amenities like shopping, dining, and entertainment. This property may be an attractive option for those seeking a peaceful and secluded location that still provides easy access to nearby attractions and urban areas. The wooded setting offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, and the convenient road access makes travel to and from the property hassle-free.
- 6 acres m/l
- Stephens County, OK
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- 11-2N-4W TR BEG 510.61S NE/C SE S417 W626.76 N417 E626.76 TO POB
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Flood Zone
- 1200.79 ft
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Rural Electric Company 405-756-3104
- Need to install water well
- Septic would have to be installed
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Access Type
- Possible access via Old State Hwy 76 – Paved Road
- Terrain Type
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes away from Poteet compressor station
- Nearest Attractions
- 16 minutes from Fuqua Lake
- 30 minute from Wildhorse Golf Course
- 36 minutes from Olen Sledge Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
15 minutes toElmore City, OK
39 minutes to Duncan, OK
54 minutes Lawton, OK
1 Hr and 9 minutes Oklahoma City, OK
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.